NDC Program for Providers and Educators
Possums & Co. acknowledge the valuable work of a wide range of providers and educators whose qualification and scope of practice doesn’t fall in the category of registered health professional. Our NDC Program for Providers and Educators offers an exciting opportunity for these individuals to up-skill in Neuroprotective Developmental Care (NDC).
The program offers innovative evidence-based strategies to use as you work with new families facing breastfeeding, sleep and unsettled infant behaviour challenges, and as you promote parent well-being in the perinatal period.
This program is designed for providers and educators from a range of disciplines around the world who work with parents and babies and interested in learning how to apply Neuroprotective Developmental Care in their own practice.
Providers and educators who benefit from this program include:
- Bodywork therapists
- Breastfeeding counsellors
- Childcare workers
- Complementary therapists
- IBCLCs (non health professional background
- And more
By joining our live online NDC Program for Providers and Educators, you can learn about:
Our online NDC Program for Providers and Educators involves the following steps:
- Completion of online Introductory Workshop 1 – Evidence-based care of mothers and babies
- Completion of online Introductory Workshop 2 – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Perinatal and Infant Mental Health
- Completion of pre-recorded NDC Modules, which include demonstrations with volunteer patients focused on breastfeeding, sleep, and cry-fuss challenges, respectively
Each Participant will receive:
- NDC Modules program and workbook
- Electronic flashcards for the Possums Sleep Program, Gestalt Approach to Breastfeeding and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Get started today!
You can purchase the NDC Program for Providers and Educators simply selecting ‘enrol now’ below.
Please ensure you have read our code of ethics prior to registration.
Note: If you are a registered health professional, we invite you to click here for more information about NDC Accreditation and our NDC Masterclasses for Health Professionals.